Venture Development & Private Placement
Inspire • Innovate • Invest
In3 BioRenewables is an investment and business development firm specializing
in use of agricultural crops and biomass waste for industry, energy or health. We are helping make the transition from a wasteful, toxic and pollution-based economy to a sustainable one.
We work primarily with experienced management teams commercializing these renewable technologies (early stage ventures) or with established companies in diverse industries expanding overseas. Examples of successful projects:
- Commercialized a line of performance biolubricants & cleaners
- Invested and served as "venture catalysts" for unique, non-toxic biopesticides, herbicides and fungicides used for agricultural crops and industrial cleaning
- Completed business planning projects, including financial, risk and competitive analyses, technology transfer or licensing agreements, and plan/deal presentation
- Intermediary for private equity placements, some as deal syndications, for photovolatic manufacturing, biofuels and more
- Guided decisions about investment strategy, sustainable product marketing, communication, metrics, policy and best practices
- Brokered the sale of established "green" businesses
- Organize and facilitate presentation panels and chaired conferences on bioplastics, biomaterials and bioenergy.
We also teach and coach others, speak to groups or provide workshops and seminars for C-level executives and intact teams. In3 has helped clients organize and lead culture change initiatives, identify and implement sustainability best practices, sustainability performance management, or to capitalize on green brand development, product certification, sustainability planning and reporting, business intelligence, competitive analysis, business case/financial and market analysis.
We sometimes take a minority equity position in companies that share our values and priorities. Our full range of venture services include venture development (from vision to strategy to capital campaign), bioplastics industry and biorenewable technology market trends research and analysis, joint venture and investment partnerships.
To find out more about each arena, click the link above.
Our Mission is to accelerate the development
and commercialization of products and services that will enhance and protect
our collective future (more).
Commercializing & Financing Clean Technology since 1996